In the 1960s, with the development of battery manufacturing technology, battery-type power tools without power cords that used nickel-cadmium batteries as power sources appeared. But at that time, development was slow due to high prices. In the mid-to-late 1970s, due to lower battery prices and shorter charging times, this power tool was widely used in Europe, America, and Japan.
Common power tools include electric drills, electric grinders, electric wrenches, and electric screwdrivers, electric hammers and impact drills, concrete vibrators, electric planers, cutting machines, etc.
Method of choosing:
1. Select qualified products with "3C" certification.
2. In general occasions, class II products should be used. This class of equipment has double insulation and is relatively safe to use.
3. When working in a humid place or a place with good electrical conductivity, such as a metal frame, you should choose Class II or Class III products.
4. For working in narrow places such as metal containers, pipelines, boilers, etc., Class III products should be used.
5. If it is really necessary to use Class I products, other necessary safety measures should be taken in accordance with safety requirements, such as the installation of leakage protectors and safety isolation transformers.
Precautions when purchasing:
1. Purpose: According to the need to distinguish between household and professional use, because most electric tools are designed for professionals, you should distinguish between professional and general household tools when purchasing. Generally, the difference between professional and general household tools is in power. Professional tools have a higher power, and general household input power does not need to be large. For more choices, you can buy electrical appliances online.
2. Convenience: Small size, highly integrated electric tools are undoubtedly more convenient to use than large, single-function products. It is recommended that everyone compare related products horizontally when purchasing household power tools, and try to choose power tools that are rich in functions, small in size, simple in structure, and easy to store.
3. Safety: Hold the tool by hand, turn on the power, operate the switch frequently to start the tool frequently, and observe whether the on-off function of the tool switch is reliable. At the same time, observe whether there are any abnormalities in the TV and fluorescent lamps on site. In order to confirm whether the tool is equipped with an effective radio interference suppressor.
Find all kinds of power tools at betteryoyo, we are the best cheap Taobao agent. Come and purchase them before they are sold out!
Oct , 28 , 2020Simple Ways to Distinguish True and False Hetian Jade
Oct , 28 , 2020The Functions of Steam Cleaner